Thursday, December 13, 2012

Trying to understand potential regatta supprters - the ones who are ignoring my calls and emails :-(
Queensland just doesn't attract as much attention - don't they know there are folk from every state watching the event? It's not just the competitors - it's the event overall.
I can only conclude I have no marketing skills - couldn't sell a raffle ticket to my mother - actually I wouldn't try - I would just buy it for her :-)

Replaying Hey,little girl ... and having a celebratory homestyle, home prepared coffee - Seester 1 midi results are up - I am overall happy - the challenge is to keep up the pace, improve a little, and not drop off on the wave I have created.  Every shift is a job interview now.

Nationals organising - I am now into scope management - I have to say NO to anything additional from here in, and avoid any new complications. Scope crreep can be a killler.

Shame about the guy that slipped on the CYC ramp last weekend. Another bloke is awaiting surgery.
I wonder if RQ has a defibrilator? I ought find out!

This weekend I will do some work on 1724 - get her race ready.
PLUS - 40 days and I too will be on the road

Sue and the fleet (but which is which?),
As Tine Goes By
Hey, little girl
Here's lookin' at you
Play it again
 

1 comment:

  1. How rude not answering your calls or emails, I will certainly be supporting as a spectator, won't make the start of the Invitiation Race due to greatgranddaughters first birthday celebrations but hope to get to see some of the race and will definitely be there for Welcome BBQ, looking forward to catching up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete