Sunday, January 13, 2013

I overdid it the last 7 days - so by Thursday/Friday I was really dragging my feet.Thankfully a short extension for the next assignment - my head is spinning.
Trying to get rest - no problems sleepng - but it just isn't enough to get full energy back.

Went to South Pacific with Bron - great show. Fell asleep in the train, but not the show.

Swapped boats - now have Spiral 855 on the travel trailer. Gave the front deck a clean up, and have put some resin into the mast step (the base has worn from the mast rotating against the fibreglass). I hope the resin goes hard :-) When that happens, I have an aluminium disc to drop in - to avaoid further damage.

Norths couldn't do me a sail before the Nats - I don't think they consider me important.
Will try Brewer tomorrow - but it is cutting things fine.

Interesting to note: Qld 125 sailors did well at 125 Nationals, and 2013/14 Nats are likely to be at DPSS over Christmas/NY. Which is likely to be contiguous with the Heron Nats from RQYS. mmmm
I will be watching that space nd dates with interest.

Back to assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment